Work directly with an experienced senior accountant from our Manchester based accountancy team who truly cares about your young business and its success.
DEDICATED SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- A trusted, proactive financial partner
- A consistent point of contact
- Bespoke advice to maximise efficiency and plan growth
ALL FILING INCLUDED
- Completion and submission of your statutory accounts
- Corporation tax return
- Confirmation Statement and Director’s Self Assessment
- Regular meetings with your dedicated accountant
- An annual tax-efficiency review
- Unlimited support by phone and email
Your accountancy package
For £99 per month (inc. VAT), our standard package provides the accountancy fundamentals that every business needs. You can tailor your accountancy package by adding on other optional services (additional costs apply).
Standard accountancy package
(£99 per month, inc. VAT)
- A dedicated accountant
- Unlimited support via phone or email
- Quarterly meetings including a pre-year end tax efficiency review
- Statutory accounts completion and submission
- Confirmation Statement submission
- Corporation Tax return submission
- One Director’s Self Assessment tax return submission
- One Director’s payroll processing
- Free incorporation of your limited company (if needed)
- Management of the transition from your current accountant (if needed)
Optional add-on services
(price on enquiry)
Xero accounting software
Access to industry-leading real-time accounting software, Xero, provided at cost price (£33.60 inc. VAT) with our expert support and reporting guidance.
A dedicated bookkeeper providing thorough digital record-keeping that fully complies with HMRC’s Making Tax Digital requirements.
Raising and issuing invoices on your business’ behalf.
Insurance for HMRC investigations
Cover to pay accountancy fees that result from an HMRC investigation into your business.
VAT return submissions
VAT registration, advice and guidance, VAT return submissions and repayments.
A dedicated payroll clerk who will set up and manage your payroll and pension enrolments, ensuring compliance with HMRC.
Monthly or quarterly management accounting and reporting to help you monitor and control your business’ performance and plan improvements.
Book a free discovery call
Chat to us about how we can help you, or to get a bespoke quote.
Work 1:2:1 with an Experienced Senior Accountant Who Truly Cares About Your Young Business and Its Success
Running your own business or startup is stressful enough without worrying about accounting! When you work with RJF’s dedicated accountancy service, we do the leg work, so you don’t have to! We take care of your tax, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll so you can get on with the day-to-day running of your business.
Accountancy Service FAQs
A startup accountant specialises in providing accounting services to startups, including bookkeeping, financial planning, tax preparation, and financial reporting.
We provide a range of services, including but not limited to bookkeeping, payroll processing, tax preparation and planning, financial reporting, cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting, and business consulting.
Our team has extensive experience working with startups in a range of industries. We understand each sector’s unique challenges and opportunities, and we can tailor our services to meet your specific needs.
You can get started by scheduling a free consultation with us. During this meeting, we can discuss your startup’s needs and how we can support you.